How will I receive my R&D tax credit?

You could get it in the form of cash rebate, a Corporation Tax reduction, the carry forward or back of an enhanced loss, or a combination of these. Depending on the type of tax credit scheme applied to, the portion of the tax credit received as cash rebate  will also vary.

See other FAQs
Suggestion icon

Calculate your R&D tax credits using our R&D Tax Calculator and estimate your R&D claim. If you’re unsure about what costs to include in your calculation, follow our step-by-step guide R&D tax credits explained. Our market leading R&D consultants that have helped startups, SMEs and corporations to get over £120 million pounds back from HMRC in R&D claims.

F6S can help with your R&D claim