Should I use a specialist for my R&D tax credits claim or can I do it with the help of my accountant?

While you can certainly make an R&D tax credits claim by yourself or with the help of your accountant, your best chance to have a successful claim are with a consultant that has a proven track record of success in helping businesses like yours.

F6S are R&D experts with a 100% success rate and will help you maximise your R&D Tax Credit claim. 

See other FAQs
Suggestion icon

If you wish to calculate your R&D tax credits simply use the R&D Tax Calculator to estimate how much you'll get for your R&D tax credit claim.

F6S can help with your R&D claim